The Latest...

Jake and I have an announcement to make......we are expecting again! We are very excited about the news....doubly excited actually, as we found out yesterday that we are expecting twins! Can you believe it? We are still in shock, I have to say. So many questions are roaming through my head......what's different with the pregnancy? how do I handle two babies and a toddler? what are all the secrets I need to know?!?!!?

We hope this news finds all of you well.....if you think of it, please pray for us as we prepare ourselves for our new family of 5. Please pray for health for me and the babies as well, as I have been extremely sick lately and I'm trying to just keep something down in order for these little guys/gals to get their nutrition! Thank you in advance for any thoughts you could send God's way in our regard!

3 comments:

~joanne said...

Congatulations!!x2!! I bet you are in shock! :) I can't even imagine. You have been double..ly blessed.

~joanne

Emily said...

Joy and excitement are too small of words to express what I feel for you guys. I am so incredibly happy for you! We will definitely be praying for a smooth pregnancy and also an easy delivery. Lots of love!!

Rhonda said...

How EXCITING for you! And how many questions/thoughts you must have!! We will be praying for you and are praising God with you. Hang in there with the eating. Ginger root supplements (can get in vitamin section) were helpful for me with nausea during this first trimester. They're dr ok'd and when I'd feel the nausea coming I'd take one. Love, Rhonda and Ken

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...