I cannot believe you are six months old already! Where has the time gone?! Here's what you've been up to lately:
- You eat every three hours still but have added Puffs, cereal, fruits and veggies into your diet. You think you're really big stuff when we put you in your highchair!
- You weigh 15 lbs. 15 oz. and are in the 50th percentile for weight
- You are 24 1/2 inches long and are in the 10th percentile for height
- You are such a good sleeper! All you need is your pacifier and to be swaddled tightly and you're out like a light!
- You wake up from every sleep with a big smile on your face. I treasure every one.
- You have found your voice and babble at your brother and sisters
- You are especially enthralled with Cole, who can make you laugh at any moment just by giggling with you
- You have been sitting up for about a month now and you practically refuse lay back to play
- You have a smile that lights up the room. Today at your check-up, you were smiling at everyone in the waiting room, the nurses and your doctor. I can't even count how many people called you Miss Smiley today!
- You are recognizing us as your mommy and daddy and we are LOVING it! I think you save your most special smiles for us. :)
I really think I need to dust off my computer keys since I haven't been on here in such a long time! The last I left, I was rambling about how busy we would be. Honestly, we've been doing so much that I figured just a little photo album would be enough to fill you all in! So - what have we been up to?
We've been decorating Easter eggs
and fighting over who got to hold the bowl - (notice all of the hands at the base and Hayden telling me, "Mine!" :) )
We've been celebrating our friends' marriage
We've been celebrating Christ's resurrection
We've been hunting for Easter eggs
As I post pictures and write, it seems like we haven't been as busy as I've felt! I should have more to show for all of this time away! Really, though, we've been on the go and life is just starting to ease into "normal" life. I'll post more on that later!
We picked Jake up at the train station on Thursday morning (did you notice at all he wasn't with us this whole time?) and it was so wonderful to be reunited again. We got going on the plans for the girls' birthday party which was just a bit of grocery shopping left. All we needed next were the Roszkowskis and we had ourselves a party! Here is Kelsey Paige before the party - isn't she the sweetest?
June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah. She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...
I'm almost caught up and actually writing about things that happened this year! Woohoo! It sure is hard to type with one hand as I pat...
December flew by and here we were, ready to celebrate Christmas. Christmas Eve turned into a busy day, baking and cooking ahead of time so ...