- Maurah and Hayden both rolled from their tummies to their backs last Wednesday.
- Hayden rolled from her back to her tummy yesterday.
- Maurah rolled from her back to her tummy today.
- As far as we can tell right now, Maurah may definitely be Dad's girl. All Jake has to do is walk in the room and her face lights up like you wouldn't believe. I've never seen such a big smile on such a small baby. It's too sweet!
- Hayden is really into talking. She will just lay in her crib and babble for the longest time. It's so nice to wake up to this sound over the monitor versus screaming that she wants to eat!
- Both of the girls are really getting interested in toys and it's so fun to have them be more interactive. Jake and I don't really enjoy the newborn stage where babies don't really "do" anything, so we're really loving this phase with the girls.
- The girls LOVE each other. It's neat to see them bond already. Whenever we lay them down together, they end up holding hands. Could anything be sweeter?
New Tricks and Pics
Here's an update on the girls:
June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah. She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...
I'm almost caught up and actually writing about things that happened this year! Woohoo! It sure is hard to type with one hand as I pat...
Two nights ago, I lost a dear friend. I met Amy when I was 18 and she was 26. Her husband had just been hired as the worship pastor at the...