Here we are...


I am no longer computer free as we had to get the Internet at home so I could do my school easily come this fall. We thought it would be a nice and easy way to connect and stay in touch, so now I'm doing what I never thought I would...even could...blogging!! We are doing well here in Indiana...still adjusting to the realities of full-time ministry, but learning a lot in the process. Cole is 13 months old now and I swear he has grown every time he goes down for a nap! He is babbling a lot and says "this", "a-ga" (again), and "no"...our least favorite of the three! This is a picture from his first birthday...we went to the park for the afternoon and then went and bought his birthday present...his very own wagon! We went for a walk and got ice cream that evening. It was such a relaxing, joyous day that we spent as a family. We can't wait for the weather to stay warm so we can enjoy times like these every day!

No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...