- Waking up in the morning and knowing I don't have to hurry to get somewhere
- Being able to stay in my pajamas all day if I so choose
- Being surrounded by three little ones who love me regardless of me staying in my pajamas all day
- Cuddling in a blanket with Cole while he drinks his chocolate milk and watches the Disney Channel
- Getting little hugs and kisses all throughout the day
- Being the one who gets to give hugs and kisses back
- Teaching character traits to my children
- Watching the excitement in the kids' faces when they learn something new
- Knowing that what I'm doing will make a difference someday, even if it doesn't seem so today
- Knowing I'm doing what God has called me to do
- Snuggling my girls while they get ready for/wake up from their naps
- Being satisfied when I get stains out of clothing that should be impossible to get out
- Making a place for Jake to come home and enjoy after a day at the office
- Baking with Cole
- Hearing all of the stories Cole has to tell me
- Hearing the girls' sweet giggles and coos
- Watching the amazing imagination of a 2 1/2 year-old
- Building forts
- Building puzzles
- "Building" respectable little people
- Basking in the accomplishment of having the mound of laundry done, the dishes done and the house cleaned
- Accepting that those duties will begin again tomorrow, but being thankful that there is no pressure from a boss or CEO to get on top of them right away
- Praying with Cole at night
- Making a difference in the lives of my kids and my husband
- Just being there!
Things I Love About Being a SAH-Mom
June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah. She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...
I'm almost caught up and actually writing about things that happened this year! Woohoo! It sure is hard to type with one hand as I pat...
December flew by and here we were, ready to celebrate Christmas. Christmas Eve turned into a busy day, baking and cooking ahead of time so ...