A Big Boy Bedroom




Just wanted to share Jake's and my latest project that I'm so excited to have completed. This is Cole's new room that we painted and finally have in order. He's still in his crib, but as you can see, the toddler bed is ready for him - we'll keep working on that transition! Anyway, his room before was all white and terribly boring - now it's become my favorite room in the house. I learned something on this project too - if an idea sounds too easy to be true, it probably is! All we have left to do is the nursery - and much to Jake's dismay, that is the room with the 12' ceilings. I know he's not looking forward to that, but thankfully, it will be the last room he'll have to think about painting for a very long time!

2 comments:

~joanne said...

Love the colors! We are working on our kitchen....but we have to do all the cupboards inside and out!...yuk!

Emily said...

Yay painting projects! :) I'm itching to paint our bedroom, you would think after all the painting I did last summer I would be sick of it. It's always fun to change things around and make your house look like you and all warm and cozy!! Can't wait to see it in person when we visit. :)

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...