Back Online

Well, sorry that it's been so long since I've written - I'm sure you got pretty tired of looking at pictures of my cats!  Unfortunately, my laptop was broken, probably by a certain someone who stuck a thermometer in the side of it and broke the tip off.  You can just guess who that someone is!  So I now write to you from my new desktop - ahem, did I mention it's a Mac?  Let me just say - 

I. LOVE. IT.

We are just going through a breaking phase around here.  In a matter of five days, Jake's phone was broken, our computer got its temp taken and then our washing machine kicked the bucket too.  So, we've made three major purchases in the last two weeks.  Dave Ramsey would not be proud of the Mannes at the moment.  Hmmm.....that's just depressing to think about, so....moving on!!

Have I mentioned yet that Maurah and Hayden are smiling?  I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look back at my last few posts.  But they've been smiling for a few weeks now and Hayden actually laughed at me the other day!  They are so much fun now that they're social and showing their love for us in return.  I'll try and get some cute pictures of them and post them.  But in the meantime, just enjoy the next posts I've put up and the fact that you don't have to face our furry felines any longer!


No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...