5 Things...

Here are five things I want to be sure and remember about this Christmas:

1.  Reading a devotion with the kids first thing Christmas morning and instilling the real meaning of Christmas in their hearts.

2.  The way Laina's eyes twinkled in the Christmas lights.

3.  How every one of our kids did a super job waiting for their turn to open presents and said thank you to each gift-giver.  I couldn't have been more proud.

4.  This look on Hayden's face as she opened her "Tinka-bell"! 

5.  How the words to "O Holy Night" took on an even deeper meaning to me this year and how I want my New Year's Resolution to be that I "fall on my knees" every day in 2011 because my soul has "felt its worth" since He appeared.  I pray that you have received this incredible gift too.

I hope you and your families have had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...