From Him to Us and Vice Versa

Just a little note of encouragement to take with you today:

James 4:8, "Come near to God and he will come near to you."

Basically, if you ask Him to, He will come alongside you and put His arms around you, drawing you closer and closer to Him. I don't know about you, but somedays I could just really use a hug from God. Somedays it would take a bear hug and others, just a hand on my shoulder. I received a warm embrace when I came across this verse this morning. So, just how I love to snuggle with Cole on the couch while he's watching a movie, all wrapped up in a blanket, warm and cozy, God wants to do the same with me. What a loving picture!

As you go through your day today, ask God to be near to you; to give you a snuggle or a pat to let you know He's nearby. It'll bless Him to know you want Him near.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Beautiful!! Love you!

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...