Invisible Children Meets American Idol

Check out this post from the Invisible Children blog. He's got my vote too!

Jake and I are hoping to attend the Rescue in downtown Chicago in a couple of weeks. Check out the website for full details. This is such a huge issue that needs attention, so I'm going to try and get word out as much as I can too. I know evil is rampant in this world, but I have to say that I've never seen it in one person as much as Joseph Koney. Unfortunately, as much as I love my country, it seems that we're not interested in stepping in since they don't have anything to offer back to us. I hate to have that attitude, but Congress is aware of this genocide and is not doing much. We need to pray that the efforts that are given will be enough to end the war and get these kids out of this cruel reality.

No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...