I DID IT!!

Finally!

I have been trying and trying to get a personalized look to my blog instead of the standard formats that blogspot offers. And now, you are seeing, my very own created header! Seriously, I've spent hours trying to do this and I finally figured it out a bit.

Sigh.

So, tell me - do ya like the new look?

Disclaimer: As you can tell, I like to change our look a lot, so don't be surprised if it's totally different in a few weeks, especially now that I have an idea of what I'm doing! I can in no way commit to one color. But hopefully this one will stick around for a while.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Adorable! Love the quote. Can you give me a TUTORIAL on how to change my header? (in all your spare time) :)

~joanne said...

Like it???...Love it!! It's so cute.

Megan Manne said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm still glowing this morning. :-)

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...