More Love

I cannot get enough of this baby.  I know I'm biased but I truly think she is the cutest baby ever born.  Well....ever born in the year of 2009.  There are some other pretty cute kids born in 2006 & 2008 that I know of.  However, this little bug of mine takes the cake on modeling.  I could sit and look at her all day.  And then, as if the real thing wasn't great enough, I could sit and edit photos of her all night.  She melts me with just one look of her gray/green eyes and when she says "Mama"....it's all over from there.  I love her.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes there were definitely some cute babies born in 2006 and 2008 (mine included) :) Oh she's so squishy!!

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...