Bring It On!

If this is a glimpse of what summer will bring, I can't wait.








 Okay, I have to preface these next photos.  My nephew, Leto, is one of the coolest guys I know.  One of the things that makes him so incredibly cool is his never-ending knowledge of superheroes.  What makes him even cooler is his ability to do incredible superhero moves.  And what makes him the coolest is that he showed off those moves to me while I had my camera in hand.  That boy knows how to win his aunt's heart!





Yeah, these last few might be more of a monkey dance...it made us all laugh though!













Okay, summer, I've decided I'm ready.  You're not usually my favorite time of year but watching the smiles on these kids makes my heart melt.  So bring on the popsicles, the Kool-Aid mustaches, the kiddie pools and the sunscreen.  If these photos are any indication, this summer is going to be SO much fun!

No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...