cups

I love when the kids get so involved in their imagining that they are in their own worlds for a while.  The other day, I let them get out a bunch of my kitchen things and they played for about 2 1/2 hours before moving on to something else. 
They set up a bunch of cups for Cole's surprise party.  Cole walked into the kitchen while the girls hid and yelled "Surprise!" when he walked back into the living room.

They played "cooking school" where they stirred about every piece of plastic food they could get their hands on, giving directions about the "wecipe" along the way.

Doesn't this look so tasty?
 

Even the youngest got in on it!

If I knew the fun that a few plastic cups and pie pans could provide, I'd have brought them out a long time ago!

No comments:

A New Spark

June also brought with it a somewhat new adventure for Maurah.  She joined MainStage Academy of Dance in the winter and showcased her work t...